What is it with old people and their assumption that everyone else is a Republican like they are??
MIL tells me a couple of months ago that she was horribly offended by an email that a distant relative sent that was dissing McCain. She asked them not to send her anymore of "those" emails. However, she has found absolutely nothing wrong with sending out anti-Obama emails to everyone on her email list (including me) every single day. AGH!
Just another example of how she thinks everyone else in the world is supposed to be JUST LIKE HER and do everything her way.
I finally thought she deserved a little of her own medicine, so I replied to her last pro-McCain email with a simple "Please, no more political emails. I'm voting Obama."
I can't wait to see the steam coming out of her ears!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is amazing how everyone thinks that people are going to automatically agree with them... I guess we all think that we are right...My dad has sent the same anti Obama stuff...
Post a Comment